Here is a guide master list of youtube videos that will help on flexibility. As a yogi, I notice that I struggle more on poses that require lots of flexibility because I get stiff a lot. So here is a master list that will help improve your bendiness :) Enjoy and have fun bending!
Full Body Flexibility
- Flexibility and Range of Motion | Beginner Yoga with Tara Stiles
- 20 Minute Full Body Stretching Routine for Flexibility & Pain Relief, How to Stretch, Beginners Yoga
- Yoga for Flexibility Routine - Level 1
- 5 Minute Flexibility Yoga Routine
- 40 Minute “Fountain of Youth” Yoga Stretch Class - Flexibility Routine
- Quick Full Body Yoga Stretch
- Get Flexible Flow
- 10min Yoga Flow Sequence
- Heavenly Yoga Stretch- Full Body Stretch Flow
- Yin Yoga for Deep Stretching
Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- Beautiful Morning Yoga Stretch for Beginners
- Morning Yoga Routine: Blush of Dawn
- Energizing Morning Yoga
- Morning Yoga Fix
- Energizing Morning Yoga -20 Min. Flexibility
- Gentle Flow Yoga of Sun Salutations, Standing Poses and Deep Stretches
Yoga for Back Flexibility
- Yoga for Back Flexibility
- Yoga for Back Pain Relief & Flexibility, 20 minutes
- Yoga Strength and Flexibility for Deeper Backbends with Kino MacGregor
- Back Flexibility - Improve Flexibility through Yoga
- Yoga for Back Flexibility
- Yoga for a flexible low back
- Yoga Flow for Back Flexibility
- Micaela’s Quick Back Flexibility Regime
Yoga for Hip Openers
- Seated Hip Opener Yoga Sequence
- Free Yoga Class Hip Openers and Fun Poses with Lesley Fightmaster
- A Deep Release for Hips, Hamstrings and Lower Back
- Yoga Workout Blissful Hip Openers
- Lower Back and Hip Opening Yoga
- Hip Openers- Your Yoga Questions Answered
- Yoga Hip Opener with Sarah Sutton
- Happie Hippie Hip Yoga
- Open Hips Routine
- 10 Minute Yoga Hip Stretch Workout
- Easy Yoga Stretches for Stiff Hips and Legs
- Gentle Hip Opening Yoga
Yoga for Shoulders
- Yoga for Opening the Shoulders
- 15 Minute Yoga for Chest and Shoulders
- Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Tension and Injuries
- A 30 Minute Class for the Shoulders with David
- Yoga Shoulder Wall Stretch
- Yoga for Neck, Shoulders, Back Pain Beginners
- Yin Yoga Pose for the Shoulders
- Yoga For Shoulders. Loosen Tight Shoulders
Yoga for Splits
- Learning Yoga Splits
- Fun Splits Stretches Workout For Beginners
- Yoga to do the Splits
- Yoga for the Split
- Yoga For the Splits- By the lovely oats-and-yoga
- 12 Minute Splits Activity
- Beginner Splits in Yoga with Kino
- Yoga Hip Openers - How to do the Splits
Remember not to push yourself :) If you do these videos and you find you cannot do a pose, do a variation and keep on practicing!! Namaste.
think about the concept of a library. that’s one thing that humanity didn’t fuck up. we did a good thing when we made libraries
Brianna Collins of Tigers Jaw at The Firebird | St. Louis, MO
Binge eating disorder affects 3-5% of women (about 5 million) and 2 % of men (3 million). (souce)
Binge eating disorder can leave you feeling stressed, depressed, and out of control. Often times it feels as if no matter how hard you try to control your eating, you’re never fully able to. If this sounds like you, read below for some tips and tricks on how to manage binge eating.
- Manage stress. One of the most important aspects of controlling binge eating is to find alternate ways to handle stress and other overwhelming feelings without using food. These may include exercising, meditating, using sensory relaxation strategies, and practicing simple breathing exercises.
- Don’t Skip Meals. Eating breakfast jump starts your metabolism in the morning. Follow breakfast with a balanced lunch and dinner, and healthy snacks in between. Stick to scheduled mealtimes, as skipping meals often leads to binge eating later in the day.
- Avoid Your Binge Foods. You’re much more likely to overeat if you have junk food, desserts, and unhealthy snacks in the house. Remove the temptation by clearing your fridge and cupboards of your favorite binge foods.
- Stop dieting. The deprivation and hunger of strict dieting can trigger food cravings and the urge to overeat. Instead of dieting, focus on eating in moderation. Find nutritious foods that you enjoy and eat only until you feel content, not uncomfortably stuffed. Avoid banning certain foods as this can make you crave them even more.
- Exercise. Not only will exercise help you lose weight in a healthy way, but it also lifts depression, improves overall health, and reduces stress. The natural mood-boosting effects of exercise can help put a stop to emotional eating.
- Fight boredom. Instead of snacking when you’re bored, distract yourself. Take a walk, call a friend, read, or take up a hobby such as painting or gardening.
- Get enough sleep. If you’re tired, you may want to keep eating in order to boost your energy. Take a nap or go to bed earlier instead.
- Listen to your body. Learn to distinguish between physical and emotional hunger. If you ate recently and don’t have a rumbling stomach, you’re probably not really hungry. Give the craving time to pass.
- Keep a food diary. Write down what you eat, when, how much, and how you’re feeling when you eat. You may see patterns emerge that reveal the connection between your moods and binge eating.
- Get support. You’re more likely to succumb to binge eating triggers if you lack a solid support network. Talking helps, even if it’s not with a professional. Lean on family and friends, join a support group, and if possible consult a therapist.
All of the above tips are steps that I took to help overcome binge eating and they’re the same steps that I give to people everyday. Please, if you feel like there is no way out, know that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You are not alone and you can beat this!
* Please do not remove credit of images or steal them, I made all images above*
~ Dani (little-miss-curvy)
BOND is a tiny touch module. It can be a pendant or a bracelet but it comes in pairs. You keep one and you give one to a friend. When you touch it, your friend feels it. No matter where they are on the planet. We don’t do tweets, we do tickles.
we need this
gonna put it on my dick
THAT IS NOT THE INTENDED USE SIR
This is actually so cool because some people wear bracelets and necklaces and things as comfort items. I used to wear a necklace from my grandma to remind me of her and I would touch the pendant on it when I was feeling down or stressed. So imagine (if she were still alive), every time I did that she would know I was thinking of her, drawing strength from her.
And then imagine poking it and the other person feels it and pokes back and you end up in a real life facebook poke war.
I would send messages in morse code
magine you and your best friend have one. When the friend dies, he/she is buried with the bracelet. A couple weeks later, you feel someone touch your wrist.
Well this escalated from cool tech to perverted hilarity to something heartfelt then finally something out a creepypasta
women enjoy the simple things in life